Two quick asks of each member. The Community BBQ Contest and Festival needs every member to do the following:
·At next week's meeting, please take 100 of the new "save the date" cards for the Community BBQ, and hand them out during the coming week. Concentrate on organizations with which you have a relationship. Some places that may work (in addition to your friends and where you work):
- Churches/temples/mosques (the BBQ will be a family event)
- Elementary and middle school offices (there will be a Kids Que event for children under the age of 15)
- Hardware stores (they sell Grills)
- Cleaners (high repeat traffic areas)
- Coffee places (Starbucks, Dunkin' Donuts, Crema, etc.)
- High traffic restaurants
·At next week's meeting takes two Decal magnets (one for each of your family's vehicles), and attach them to your family's vehicles from Friday (08/10/18) thru 09/08/18. We want to generate interest and having 200 cars in the area advertising the event, should help to build awareness.
Finally, does any member own a Recreational Vehicle (RV) that the Club could use on Friday and Saturday (9/07/18 & 07/08/18)? We need an office during the Community BBQ Contest and Festival, preferably one that can be locked. If you have access to an RV and would be willing to let the Club use it, please contact:
Rick Otness ( email@example.com ).