From the desk of the Newsletter Editor
Send your Newsletter submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Club's Weekly Newsletter typically consists of:
- Speaker bio
- New Member Name(s)
- Featured article(s) (regarding events, service projects, or on-going topics general club administrative items, etc..).
- Foundation initiatives or other topics of interest to Members and with value for our Club archives.
- Announcements (seeking volunteers, advertising service projects, etc.)
- For Your Calendar (Club and other activities we encourage members and/or their spouses to attend, including Family of Rotary events
- Member News (birthdays, anniversaries, accomplishments, Caring Hands)
Please keep in mind key components to include with your submission:
- Title of your article
- Description of the activity
- Dates, Time, Location, deadline, etc... (especially for upcoming events)
- Key Points of Contact Information and/or a link to reference website for details
- Names and/or headcount of Rotarians (and others) participating,
- The reaction of those benefiting and the numbers of those benefiting.
Please also tell me the number of weeks would you like the article published.
Finally, the deadline for articles to run in the current week are Mondays by 5 p.m.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
The RCD Newsletter Editor
Posted by Cassandra Mills
December 8, 2017