This contest year we anticipate receiving approximately 2000 essays for the Georgia Rotary Clubs Laws of Life Essay Contest judging process. Volunteer Essay Judges are needed. As a Contest Sponsor you and your club members are invited to participate in the judging process. The process kicks off with the essay due date of February 13, 2023.
Volunteers can sign up at this link. They may serve as a School-level Judge, a State Judge or both. All volunteers only need to attend one training session.
Training dates to be selected during sign up are:
Monday, February 6, 2023 8:00 - 9:00 AM
Wednesday, February 8, 2023 12:00 - 1:00 PM
Wednesday, February 8, 2023 5:30 - 6:30 PM
Thursday, March 23, 2023 12:00 - 1:00PM
Tuesday, March 28, 2023 12:00 - 1:00PM
The judging process kicks off with the essay due date of February 13, 2023. Similar to last year, essays will be judged in two groups to help us better manage the workload. Volunteers can sign up for both Group A & B and as State Judges.
- Group A judges will receive essays by Thursday, February 16, 2023.
- Group A Team Discussion Meetings - February 22 - March 1, 2023.
- Group B judges will receive essays by Thursday, March 2, 2023.
- Group B Team Discussion Meetings - March 8 - March 15, 2023.
- School Level Winners will be announced on March 31st.
- State Judges will receive essays by Wednesday, March 29, 2023
- State Level Winners will be announced on April 7th.
If you have questions, contact me (George Stewart) or write to email@example.com.