No Meeting This Week
Some Ideas for Using Your Extra Time ...
We will have no meeting this Friday, November 15. We do some ideas for how you could use your extra time:
- Shop for Toys for Tots. We will gather toys for our annual toy drive at the Dunwoody Holiday Luncheon on December 13. See the article below.
- Mark your calendar and plan on joining us next Thursday, November 21 for our monthly Thirsty Thursday gathering at Marlowe's Tavern at Dunwoody Village. Join your Dunwoody Family of Rotary from 5:30 to 7:00 pm
- Join us next Friday for a Club Assembly at Fleming's - celebrating all the work we're doing in the community
- Mark your calendar for special December events. On the 6th we will have an amazing speaker - Sandy Thurman, former AIDS Czar in the Clinton White House. Following the meeting, we'll stay at Fleming's to prepare books for Dresden and Kingsley Elementary School students. Then December 13, we'll gather at the Dunwoody Country Club for our Annual Holiday Luncheon.
- Consider being a weekend host family for Dunwoody's January GRSP Leadership weekend - or getting involved in the weekend in some other way. Planning is underway for this January 17-19, 2020 event. Read the article below for more about what it means to be a host family.
Posted by Jackie Cuthbert
November 13, 2019